ACT-NET: Project Outcomes
In this section we will present you the major outcomes of ACT-NET.
They were produced in the 10 project work packages in the project lifetime.
They can be assigned to the four big work areas presented in section "activities":
Area 1: Validating exemplary projects in specified informal learning contexts
- Quality Report
- Scientific Report
- Accreditation (incl. certification)
Area 2: Transfer and further development of an evaluation software-prototype
- Software Development Report
- Webbased and stand-alone LEVEL5 software
Area 3: Coupling the evaluation approach with planning methodology
- Informal learning patterns Intro and offline-tables
Area 4: Substantial valorisation of the ACT/LEVEL5-approach
- Valorisation (Strategy,Report, Memorandum)
- Dissemination (Brochures, Flyers, Conferences)