Transfer and further development of an evaluation software-prototype
In the preliminary project a first rather rudimentary software approach was developed. Instead of a simple update of the software the responsible partners (BUPNET and the programmers) decided to go for a complete relaunch.
Main reasons were:
- Changes in the original evaluation procedure
- Modifications in regard to target groups
- Necessary changes in regard to the design and the visualisation of the procedural flow
Hence the following tasks were carried out in the frameork of ACT-NET:
- Extending the IAS-software (LEVEL5) to open it for other users in restricted use
- Improving user friendliness and attractiveness of the system
The outcomes can be accessed here.