Substantial valorisation of the ACT-NET approach
Valorisation is a relatively new strategy to disseminate the results of projects . It is aiming at transferring, disseminating and exploiting project deliverables and outputs in order to optimise their value and enhance their impact.
Valorisation is a rather strategic concept to achieve a high impact of projects.
In ACT-NET valorisation bundles the activities of:
- Exploitation of the ACT-NET products:
- Dissemination of products and procedures.
- Extending the network and organisational building
- Large scale dissemination
- Including European stakeholders and opening of the evaluation approach to new target groups, especially to European project personnel