The LEVEL5 evaluation approach is organised in a standardised procedure consisting of five stages:
1. Micro Project Description
- Describing the basic properties of the informal learning project in a preformatted patter
2. Selecting topics
- Selecting relevant learning topics from an open inventory
3. Establishing an individualised reference system
- Developing an individual reference system on the basis of a 3-dimensional (cognitive, affective, activity related) rating system with five individualised stages
- An evaluation toolbox is offered as help tool for stakeholders from the field.
- Inserting the ratings in the individualised reference system and displayed in a 3-dimensional evidencing system.
- The ratings are substantiated and documented in the software
- Results may be recorded internally and/or connected with learners’ certificates