Each of the procedural steps is transferred in the LEVEL5 software:
1. Micro Project Description
- Basic properties of the learning project are described in a preformatted pattern.
2. Selection of Learning Topics
- Relevant learning topics are selected from an open inventory. Basic topics (like communication, cooperation, self-esteem, willingness to accept diversity, specific knowldege) will be substantiated in order to find out what is really the content kernel of the learning activity.
3. Development of a Reference System
- An individual reference system is developed on the basis of the 3-dimensional (cognitive, affective, active) rating system with five stages each. This individualised reference system may be developed for each of the selected and fine-tuned topics. The software automatically creates reference systems for each topic.
- An evaluation and assessment toolbox is offered as help tool for stakeholders from the field. LEVEL5 software records the (minimum 2) assessment times as well as the chosen assessment method in order to display it in the final step in the certificates.
- After assessment the ratings are inserted in the individualised reference system and displayed in online the 3-dimensional web-based cube and 2-dimensional charts for each dimenison.
- All relevant descriptions, reports and graphics are transferred in two evidencing documents:
- learners' certificates to show learners' competence developments
- projects' asssessment sheets to evidence the quality and the impact of the learning activity
- In this way the results from informal and non-formal learning can be recorded internally and/or connected with individual learners’ certificates.